Open houses are very popular these days and not only fun but a great way to learn about a neighborhood for buyers and for sellers as well. Whether
you're a serious home buyer or just looking for fun here are some Do's and Don'ts of Open Houses
and things to keep in mind.
* Do let the agent holding it open know if you are working with an
* Do sign in if asked. Their home, their rules. But don't leave an email address if you don't want to.
* Do remove your shoes or wear booties if provided.
* Do be careful what you say to the agent holding it open and to what may be overheard by others as
it can end up hurting you in the long run.
* Do contact your own agent (or a buyer's agent) if you decide to buy that open house in order to avoid
* Don't let your children run around the house unaccompanied.
* Don't bring your dog.
* Don't wait for an open house to see the home. Some houses sell without ever having an open house.
Search the internet for all homes for sale. If a home is new on the market or back on the market
have your agent make an appointment for a private showing within a few days or at minimum have
them check into the home with the listing agent on your behalf.
DeeDee Riley - El Dorado Hills Realtor - Lyon Real Estate - CABRE#01499004
When you're ready to sell or buy a home; I would love to help! To read what my clients have to say about me and my service, visit my Client Testimonial page.
If you like what you're seeing here please come back!!!