The Five Best Things About Summers in El Dorado Hills
Though I believe Fall is my favorite season, Summers in El Dorado Hills are a close second. The five best things in my mind are:
* School being out - I always loved summer break when my kids were growing up and went into total depression when they went back to start the new school year. But now.... I love school being out because I don't have to think about what time of day it is if I am passing by the Oak Ridge High School and how to avoid the congestion if school has just let out. With school back in session for the year now, I'm reminded of this often!
* Perfect evening temperatures - Our days may be HOT but on most days, once the sun goes down our temperatures are perfect!
* Concerts are abundant! I love all the concerts available locally - at Town Center, in the main CSD Park, at wineries around the area. The perfect evening temperatures mentioned above make them even more enjoyable!
* Farmers Markets - When my daughter was swimming on the EDH swim team, the practices were every morning at the CSD pool. On Thursdays we would treat ourselves to the Farmers Market there in the CSD parking lot - 9am- 1pm. I still look forward to those Thursday markets and now we can also enjoy the Farmers Market on Sundays at Town Center, 8am- 1pm.
* Our weather - This may be connected to our perfect evening temperatures but knowing we can count on sunny days, free of rain is something I took for granted till we lived in the Seattle area for 12 years. There you never knew what you were going to get from week to week. Planning outdoor activities always required an in- door backup plan as well. There may be the rare occassion when we have a rain storm come through but for the most part it's one of the best things about summer here.
These are my five best things about summers here in El Dorado Hills. If you can add to the my list, please share!
I am a REALTOR® in El Dorado Hills with Lyon Real Estate. I love living in El Dorado Hills, where homes with views have become my passion. Working with both buyers and sellers, my concentration on homes for sale includes not only El Dorado Hills, but also Folsom and the Cameron Park vicinity. For more information on me or our wonderful area visit my website at www.DeeDeeRiley.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you're ready to sell or buy a home – I would love to help! To read what my clients have to say about me and my service, visit my Client Testimonial page.
If you like what you're seeing here please come back or better yet......
Subscribe to My Blog by Email!
By DeeDee Riley 2013 *All Rights Reserved*The Five Best Things About Summers in El Dorado Hills
DeeDee Riley - El Dorado Hills Realtor - Lyon Real Estate - CABRE#01499004
When you're ready to sell or buy a home; I would love to help! To read what my clients have to say about me and my service, visit my Client Testimonial page.
If you like what you're seeing here please come back!!!